Mock up for Boleros
Brand Alisa Benay
A mock up of your bolero ensures the perfect fit. Here's how the process works:
* Order your mock up and bolero at the same time.
* Send in your measurement list (see below) either with your order or within a week after placing your order.
* A mock up will be made in thin cotton fabric in the shape of your bolero & mailed to you.
* Have a local seamstress fit the bolero with your wedding gown to make sure you have the proper fit and design detail placement. Mark any changed and mail the bolero back.
* Your bolero is made using the mock up as a pattern
Here's what we need, only send the measurements that apply to your bolero style:
1) Fullest part of your bust
2) Your rib cage under your bust
3) Waist measurement for longer boleros
4) Bicep at the fullest part
5/5a) Elbow and wrist if your bolero extends past these points
6) Sleeve length you desire from the tip of your shoulder
7) Back length measurement: measure from the prominent bone at the base of your neck down your center back to where you want the bolero to end. The bolero should extend past your gown edge by 1"-2" at minimum